Founder, Creative Strategist
Founder and Creative Strategist Justin Watkins has a background in interaction design, web development, creative direction, and content creation. Over the past 15 years he has worked on clients such as National Geographic, MGM Resorts, Sixt Rental Car, Lufthansa Airlines, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Visit KC, H&R Block, and Anheuser-Busch. Prior to starting Native Digital, Justin served as Vice President of Creative for MMGY Global.
A creative at heart, Justin explores concepts from every angle, iterating on an idea until it’s fully refined. As he puts it, “The process is easily more rewarding than the final product for me.”
Favorite drink: More and more, it’s green tea.
Little-known fact: “My first job in the industry was designing websites for blues record labels like Alligator, Tone-Cool and Blind Pig.”
Previous speaking engagements include:
- KC/IABC Business Communicators Summit
- UXPA – User Experience Professionals of Kansas City
- ESTO – U.S. Travel Association
- eTourism Summit – San Francisco
- Kansas Tourism Conference
- Wyoming Governor’s Hospitality and Tourism Conference
- DMO Mojo